Thursday, September 23, 2010

The dress


This past weekend was my uncle's wedding. Lots of fun was had for sure! Jess and I got to get away for the night. Also, I got to wear my new dress. It was so comfy and I LOVE IT! Endless possibilities with this little black dress.

REALLY bummed I forgot Jesse's tie. But he still looked good. He wasn't named "Best Looking Guy" of the Class of 2007 for nothing:)

If you have been wondering how my pop venture is going. I would have to say I am doing well. I drank 32 oz. last week. Although we leave for a trip to Canada tonight(which I should be getting ready for) I probably won't do so well then. I will be doing lots of hiking and such though. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post some pictures of our Canada trip when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!