Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Too Early?...Maybe But I Don't Care!

So I have this new gig. I clean our church, which has gotten very big:) It takes me 10-15 hours to clean a week. I walk through the doors, put in my earbuds(for my ipod) and get moving. Although, I feel like I am listening to the SAME songs over and over and over. I even have it on shuffle.

Christmas time is coming, I know maybe a little soon, but for some reason I am really excited about it this year!! Plus, I was on the phone with the BFF today and she was listening to Christmas music so therefore I will not feel guilty anymore! Now, for why I am writing about this. I need a Christmas playlist!! It has to be long so give me your top 3-5 Christmas songs please and artist! Thanks

Here are my favorites:

-White Christmas
-Sleigh Ride
-Winter Wonderland

But, if you really want a great CD to listen to while getting in the Christmas mood. I have just the one for you!

Billy Gilman; A Classic Christmas


I have more but of course I can not think of there names, or even the words to Google it! Lemme know what you love to hear around Christmas time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!