Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wanna know Hoo I am?

I was reading a couple of my favorite blogs That's so City and Mama Bear when I came across this Link Party. I decided to join in on the fun as well. I loved reading other people's answer so maybe somebody will like to read mine?

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
I would have to say child birth. Although I feel like it was worse after the fact. Maybe a little strange? I had really easy labor with both girls.

2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
For a girl I love the name Kenleigh. For a boy, well, I can't think of boy names because I feel like I will never have one. haha.

3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
Hmm...I would probably say a sun roof but I don't know if that is technically a feature. I really do want one though!

4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
O jeez, I have always wanted to name my belonging but NEVER can find a name that fits. Let me see what I can come up with.
Envoy(car)-Darla
House-Eloise

5. What is your dream occupation?
I would love to be a stay at home and bring in some income...possible? Probably not.

NightOwlCrafting



1 comment:

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!