Friday, June 17, 2011

im back...hopefully for good.

I am ready to get back on the blogging train. As you can guess I have a few things going on since well. . . last year! I will list a few.

-We moved into our "new to us" house in December.
-O&O(one and only) and myself celebrated 3 years married.
-JoJo turned 3!
-RaeBug is 1!
-First nephew, baby E, came in June.
-First Niece will be arriving any minute.
-AND we will have another niece in September.
-Made it through yet another wonderful softball season.

Those are of few of the big things that have been going on. I got a new look for my blog and am excited to get things started.

This mama is ready to rock n' roll, jump on that horse and boot scoot and boogie. (too much. . . maybe but hey that's ok)

1 comment:

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!