Tuesday, July 26, 2011

zooOpolis

Our family is not taking a long just the four of us vacation. So, we decided we would do some day trips here and there, just the four of us.

About 2 weeks ago now, we went fishing and to the zoo. I am not a real avid fisher but O&O and JoJo enjoy. Raebug and I just snack:)

As for the zoo, I like that as did Raebug. We went to the John Ball Zoo and I honestly don't know if I would go there again. I just felt as though it was not as natural as say the Binder Park Zoo. Andi kept saying there were too many birds! haha. Favorite of the day were the bears and Penguins and of course I didn't get pictures of that! Isn't that how it always goes?


This picture is of looking at fish, which was entertaining for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!