Monday, February 4, 2013

LIFE GETS BUSY

Life just gets busy sometimes and life right now is really busy for me. Between school, school for work, work, Roo, the blog, commitments, and relationships with friends and family some things just get put on the back burner. For me my relationship with God is one thing I just put to the back 1st and go crazy to get everything else completed first. I know I know this isn't the way it should be...and I am working on it... but I just think its cool no matter what we are doing and no matter how far back I put God in my commitments he still finds a way to show he is there and help me with what I am struggling with most. 

Lately I have been struggling with forgiveness. Forgive and forget... forgive and never forget.. or whatever it is...forgiveness is hard. Holding a grudge is tiring and is a daily struggle. I have been struggling with this and today I was working on homework and mom had the radio playing throughout the house. I knew it was on and could here it but it was background noise and I was concentrated on what I was reading. But then all of the sudden for some reason my concentration stopped on my books and listened to the song. It just so happened to be a song about forgiveness.... weird that no matter how much you forget about your relationship with God he never forgets about you and is always there and puts a song in your day that helps and speaks to you about your struggles. 

My favorite part: 

It flies in the face of all your pride
It moves away the mad inside
It's always anger's own worst enemy
Even when the jury and the judge
Say you gotta right to hold a grudge
It's the whisper in your ear saying 'set it free'


Forgivness

Thought I would share the song with ya ....



-Alexis 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!