Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday

My Day (Sunday) went a little like this. . .

4:15 am woke up by screaming, crying, wide awake Gatlyn.

4:30 am finally give up on putting him back to bed and bring him in our bed. Along with Rae because of course Gat woke her up too. (She was stuck on the floor)

Laid in bed listening to the two of them giggle laugh and Gat yelling DA DA DA over and over and over and over and over... and no DaDa did NOT wake up. (Only if I could sleep like that).

4:50 Can't handle the kicking and yelling anymore and put Gat in his own bed. He stays quiet and goes to sleep. WHEW!

I let Rae stay on our floor. I go back to sleep.

Wake up at 9:30, not bad at all if you ask me.

Decide to stay in, instead of going to church. (We have been having the nasty colds around here, no need to pass that crap on)

Clean, dishes and laundry all day.

Go get my butt handed to me in basketball.

Superbowl party with the fam. Lots of laughs and food of course.

Won 30 dollars:) Cheap with 50 cent squares.

Come to bed thinking I will have some awesome, inspiring blog post.

Listened to my daughter hacking up a lung.

Went and cleaned up the puke bc of the hacking.

Now am sitting here with nothing to type about because I just want sleep.

Planning on getting up early and working out, we will see how that goes when the alarm goes off.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!