Friday, December 20, 2013

Schrock's Rock

Hello everybody, I am so pumped to be back at it! The Schrock's have been doing fairly well. We have a lot going on that I will post at a later date. Today is for pics and general updates:)

First off we moved out of Clarksville and to Lake Odessa. Long story short put a "For Sale By Owner" sign up and sold it within a month and bought a house within the next month. We love our new house and our yard!

Jo is now in Kindergarten! I still can't handle that she goes to school 5 days a week all day. I miss her. But she is sassier than ever but still makes me laugh. Although this one is going to give me a run for my money. I spanked her the other day and she started laughing. (yes I spank once in awhile, not often) So you can see why she is a tough one. She is taking dance and loves it!




Rae is the funniest little lady. Anyone that is around her totally gets it. She has an attitude that we are working on though. Rae stays home with me everyday and usually goes with the flow. I am pretty sure though she would sit in front of the TV all day if I would let her. Actually, I know she would. I wish I could think of a funny Rae quote but I just can't right now:( Doing "Boogie, Woogie" is her favorite part of dance class.

Gat is now 2 years old and is getting more fun! I love that he is talking more and we get to see his personality. He may be a little spoiled...oops. But he's my baby! Medically speaking he is doing fairly well. More to come on that later. Physically he is walking in a walker more and is actually crawling more than rolling now. He is a miracle baby and I am reminded of that daily. He is involved in 3 therapies a week so he keeps us busy. Favorite thing to say right now, "Oh maaannn".

Jess and I will be married 6 years coming up in January! He is the best and I love him more every day (cliche I know but it's true). He makes me better and keeps me in check. Can't wait for you to get to know each of them better through 20somethinmama!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

"It is well with my soul."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!