Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions

Happy New Year! We're celebrating by ordering a pizza and veggin' out on the couch. Neither of us feels like getting out of the house, so we're just enjoying each and our girlies instead.

I usually make half hearten resolutions or ones that I know I'll never reach. But this year I have three resolutions, none of which are being made half heartily.

Love First
I'm not the most empathic person in the world. I can be a tad critical and cynical. I had a bit of a revelation this afternoon—maybe God has put certain people in my life in order for me to discover how short I fall when it comes to showing others His love.

Do more of what brings me joy and less of what doesn't.
I want to start making the time to do more of my own design work. Seeing and hearing how much my grandparents appreciated what I made them for Christmas, really showed me that it's something I need to do more. 

Find a hobby that Tim and I enjoy doing together.
Especially now that we live in the country, we don't have a whole lot of activities that we both enjoy equally. Tim thinks the answer is camping. I'm hoping to find something else too though, something we can do year round.
Feel free to share your resolutions in the comments or on our Facebook page. We love hearing from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!