Thursday, August 25, 2011

so thankful

When a misfortune happens, like what has happened to us, it is crazy to see who/what comes out of the woodwork. We have been overwhelmed by the family, friends & church family that has helped out in numerous ways. My hope is that some of them read this and know just how thankful we are. Even though I write thank you cards nightly for everyone that has helped us out, brought dinners or watched the girls.


My husband, is amazing and the way he has just moved right into my role. I am so fortunate to have a man like him. I need a great way to thank him!


My inlaws and parents also have just been tremendous support. Taking the girls for the day or night when needed. I know that is a lot to take on.


So, I have been at home officially a week and have one more week for sure here. I am just going to take in each moment with the girls and husband I can. Because once I am back in the hospital I will not be able to see them everyday. So, this week I will be giving in to the "just one more book, hug or kiss" that JoJo does when stalling for bed.


I have said before that I am so blessed. But, now more than ever I feel his arms wrapped around our family holding us all together. We must have faith and trust in his plan for this new baby's life and I am anxious(so anxious I can't sleep) to see! Can't wait to talk to the doctor next week and hopefully get some sort of plan in place.


Thank to all and I can't wait until the day I can return all the favors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!