Monday, August 29, 2011

cards of love

2 full weeks on bed rest under my belt. Which means I am now 21 weeks along:) I am so thankful for all the support we have received. I know I have already expressed this, but, I don't think I can enough! Today has been the roughest day we can chalk it up to it being Monday or the fact my girls feel like I am the laziest mom ever!haha. They have no idea and I can't really explain what is happening to a 3 and 1 year old. I don't want them to think it is all on their brother. I know JoJo would hold a grudge. And yes, she can hold a grudge at 3, she does it a lot. Ask anyone that knows her. Either way girlies weren't feeling like being on their best behavior today. JoJo was acting out in an extremely outrageous fashion. Ask the babysitter, if you don't believe me.



Anywho, what kept me busy today other than, trying not to stress over the fact my children are out of control? I was trying out my graphic design skills in Microsoft Publisher...I know right there you know I have no graphic design skill. Bc even I know that great design happens on different programs!haha. Either way, I took a crack at making "cards of love" for my kiddos. I found all my inspiration on Pinterest and kept them on my Love Notes to my kids board. I made 4 different 3x5 cards to write "notes" to my kids on. I will show 1 from each collection.


This is one of JoJo's. I don't know if you can see it real well. It says,

'Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.'


For RaeBug: Perfect:)


Our Newest addition: and so fitting I might add.
'You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.'



Not too shabby for my first try. I will have to wait and see what my graphic designer sister has to say. But, I am happy with the results. Can't wait to start writing down all the cute, crazy and memorable moments of their lives down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!