Wednesday, December 7, 2011

15 minutes turned 30

Today my house was a disaster. I neglected to pick up/clean it all morning. I worked hard on our Christmas cards though:) Just waiting on a few addresses. And I will probably have to order a few more...I should have counted before hand. 

So I decided I was gonna need some assistance in cleaning. Since Jess for sure would be annoyed if I asked for his help when he got home. I had to get Andi on board. I would normally make her do her stuff anyway-it is just convincing her to pick up Rae's stuff too!haha. awful of me i know. Rae was in bed and that is probably the only way this worked. 

I set the timer for 15 minutes and told Andi we were going to clean as much as we could. Being the competitive person she, she HAD to beat me. I was like alright I like your attitude.
Here is the before picture. PLEASE don't judge. My hubby would be EMBARRASSED I was even showing these haha. 



These are after the 15 minutes were up!



After that I decided to go 15 more minutes and this is what I got:)




I was very impressed with how little time I could actually pick up in. I kinda felt like superwoman. So I think I am going to try to do a 15 minute clean up each day during nap time. To kinda get ready for rest of the day. 

Cowboy UP date:
Tonight I went to see Gatlyn and my grandparents came to meet him. He did so well:) But soon after they left his PICC line had to be pulled. It went bad again. This is the 3rd time this has happened. It is getting really old. . . poor guy is getting poked like crazy. He is also 2 weeks out from surgery:)

Never be anxious
about the next day
for the next day
will have it's own
worries
Matthew 6:34




1 comment:

  1. We were so Happy to Meet Our newest Great-Grand-Son, what a " Little Cowboy", He is a sweetie!! Mallorie when Your Aunts and Mom were young and Grandpa worked nights We would have 15 minute cleanings. Love, Grandma Dykhouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!