Thursday, December 1, 2011

CAA 24days

This year our family is starting a new Christmas Advent Adventure. I am going to call it an adventure because each day is a new activity for us to do as a family. Unless you are like me and DO NOT want to wait until 5 o'clock to do the fun ones!haha

So the CAA is a cute little box filled with 24 cards with a task on it. My mother actually made them for Big Sister, Baby Sis's families as well. I am really excited, especially bc JoJo really will get into some of them! Probably for my sisters their girlies will not be doing some of the things but quality time with their hubs & prince is necessary as well:) Also, a bigger box of "supplies" to do some of the task was left at my doorstep as well.

We also do the Elf on the Shelf. So he will be making an appearance sometime this week. Maybe this year JoJo will actually get it;)

Anywho, I will be taking those of you who want to come on over Christmas Advent Adventure. Not daily but I will update when I get the chance. Today Rae got her tubes put in. We tried to let her help-needless to say she wasn't feeling it. She went to bed and then I finished hers with Jo. I didn't even get a picture of Rae bc she cried the whole time. Here are some pictures of JoJo though.

You can see that today was make a bird feeder and hang it out for the birds. And squirrels at our house:) So Jo and I got right to work after she came home from story hour. We cut up a paper towel roll and punched a whole in each section. We put tulle to tie them up with, because I didn't have any string. 
She was licking the PB off her fingers.



We then had to find the perfect places to hang them. Some where the squirrels could get them and some where they couldn't.  






Jo is so excited to see the birds eat off her bird feeders. We had to put some where we would be able to see out the windows. I am excited to see what 23 has to offer for some family bonding time. 

May CHRIST be your
Focus & Saviour
this holiday season.



1 comment:

  1. That's such a cool idea! I should do something like this for Soy when he gets a little older.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!