Monday, April 9, 2012

Tickled Pink

Gatlyn is very close to coming home. Possibly this week, but, I don't want to get my hopes up just in case. Our week is going to be very busy getting ready for him. Not necessarily at my house, but prepared for just to take care of him in general. We have a long checklist of things we have to learn how to do

Although my house needs a lot of just catching up. Alexis came Friday and Saturday to help get my house under control. It is crazy how things just pile up. Hopefully, I can keep up on what comes in and get it in the right place. (easier said than done)

Easter was rather uneventful, and I like it that way. It is my favorite holiday so I like it to be chill and fun. I had a great time catching up with my cousins by marriage. Jess did not attend do to the fact of getting his wisdom teeth out:(

Words can't even explain how excited we are to have G-baby home!!

Enjoy some pictures from our weekend.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!