Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Organizational Success

Remember this post here? I asked for help, and you guys answered! I finally finished getting my bathroom organized. I took the advice everyone gave me and made it happen.

I didn't want to have to buy more storage containers. So the week before I did the bathroom I reorganized Gatlyn's room. When he came home from the hospital we bought a few different things to help with keeping his medical supplies sorted. Plus some of the nurses sent home some containers with him. Now that he has his broviac out we didn't need as many things. So I used left over stuff from there to come up with this.


I rolled the towels as suggested by a reader as well as open baskets. 
I grouped the baskets in these catagories.
  • Nail Polish
  • Daily Items (deoderant, gel, contact sloution, hair spray)
  • Lotions
  • Make up
  • First Aid
  • Perfume/Cologne
The blue containers are from the hospital, tan picture box from hobby lobby (got them when Jo was born for organizing), 3 drawer thing from when I thought I was going to be in a dorm;). Black basket came in a 3 pack for $1 from Target. Other basket is from a gift I received awhile back.

I would say this is a success. 

Thanks for the input and am now looking for cheap, doable "Home Office" spaces. PLEASE help me become more organized!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!