Saturday, December 29, 2012

Making it Happen


Make it Happen in 2013

  • Go on 12 date nights with Jess.
  • Crochet a blanket
  • Gotta lose 20 LBs, I know, I know so cliche. But, I gotta make it happen.
  • Run a 5k. And yes Kathy N. this is my official "yes" I am doing it with you. (at least one!)
  • Blog once a week. 
  • Tithe more regularly than this past year.
  • Go see my Grandparents a lot more!!!
  • Take the kids to see Jess' Great Grandma at least 1-2x a month. She is the sweetest lady and I have grown to love her so much over the last 5 years.
  • Grow flowers, so I can have fresh flowers in the house all the time. Or so I can take them to people I visit.
  • Be more thrifty. Maybe even blog about my thriftiness?!?
  • I am going to put some nails in these wall and decorate this house. Hence the "be thrifty" above.
  • Continue to grow my Pampered Chef business.
  • Make more time for friends.
  • Just be more thoughtful and less forgetful.
  • Continue to send hand written notes to special people in my life. 
  • Do my devotional daily

These are all things that are more than doable. I will do them and will work hard to do them. Hopefully this time next year, I can click back and check off these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!