Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Personal Goals

Happy New Year! We all spent the night celebrating one last Christmas and ringing in 2013 with my parents. I think three drinks were spilled, one chair was broken, and one minor elbow injury was suffered by Andi when she was knocked to the floor during a battle for a spoon between Nanner and Uncle Tim.

My usual new year's resolution is to send birthday cards to all my friends and family, but I never even make it past Jan. 14, my dad's birthday. So, I'm giving up on that this year. I've came up with two new goals for 2013.

1. Memorize 24 Bible Verses; I think I'm pretty knowledgeable about the Bible, and I can give you paraphrased versions of many Bible stories and biblical principles, but I don't have very many verses memorized word for word. 24 seems like a pretty attainable number for me, that's two verses a month. To help me stay on track, I'll be sharing the verses here on the blog as I'm committing them to memory.

2. Do one load of laundry per day; I hate doing laundry, so much so that I put it off until Tim runs out of socks or underwear and then I spend like two whole days doing laundry, which makes me hate it even more because it seems never ending. So, I'm going to try to do one load a day in hopes that making it a small daily task, makes it feel more manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!