Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July Love List


  •  Dad's 4th of July party—so excited we'll actually get to attended this year
  • A trip to see Tim's parents
  • Working on getting my freelance business up and running
  • Fireworks
  • Our 3rd wedding anniversary
  • The Barn Bash at our friend Amy and Jerad's
  • Getting to see lot's of old friends at said Barn Bash
  • I think Love Bean will start walking this month (she's taken a couple of steps, but nothing I'd consider walking)

  • My favorite week of the year is the 4th of July week. 
  • Dad's 4th of July party
  • Fireworks
  • Gatlyn should be getting his broviac out!
  • Pool Time
  • Starting a new adventure
  • Girl's Night Out with the sisters
  • A long overdue date with Jess

  • As you can tell from above; Dad 4th partay, its always a good time
  • My two great friends, nat and lissy, are coming for the 4th party
  • Lightning bugs
  • Patio nights
  • It is one of my bestest friend Natalie's birthday. 
  • Catching up with an old friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!