Monday, January 14, 2013

Gaining and Losing

It is January 14th and I am already struggling with my goals for the new year. I have been at a stand still with my weight loss. I am not trying as hard as I need to be. So, this week I have a renewed spirit and am ready to get it done!! 

I thought I better figure out what is going to make me miss those targets I have set. Better yet, why not share them with you. Maybe before going through this new year you should look and see what will get in your way. Keep your eye on the prize and finish the race, ok maybe that was corny. (Oh well it just flowed right out) 

Maybe set a few dates to keep it real? Or better yet make a plan to set it out right. Or find a buddy who will keep you accountable. 

Here is my list of things that are going to give me some problem.

Losing Weight:

-Dr. Pepper
- Any type of dough
- Sour Cream and Onion Pringles
- Sour Cream and Cheddar Chips
- Peanut Butter Twix
-Arby's roast beef sandwiches and curly fries.

Gaining Money:

- Cute shirts that are "only" $3 or $4 for the kids. You add up a couple shirts each and that is roughly $25.
- Trips to the gas station for gas that end up with a pop or juice for each kid. Plus a bag of chips or something else for me:)
- Out of control/no budget grocery shopping
- I guess all my "impulse" buying would some it up.
-Fast Food
-Dumb driving (this would be just driving anywhere to go. Or unnecessary trips to GR.)

I pretty much have a handle on my other
goals.

Good luck to all of you and I hope you are making it happen in 2013.

Please tell me I am not the only one!?! What are your weaknesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!