Monday, November 7, 2011

family helps.

Geez, it is already another Monday. I missed my regular Sunday post.

Cowboy UPdate: Gatlyn is still the same. They are doing all they can to treat the infection, but, it is just watching and waiting. Which is extremely hard. I wish I had more to say than that. But, the surgeon sees him 2x a day and the doctors make their rounds daily. We just pray that this "gas pattern" he has moves through and that the infection in the wall of his intestines will miraculously go away. He is weighing in at 3 pounds 6 ounces. Hard to say how much of that is the fluids versus actual weight gain.

This is a hard time in our lives, and it would be twice as hard if it wasn't for our families. I want to dedicate this post to my family. From my husband to my both sets of parents. We could not do it without there constant support and help with the girls. They are awesome.

My sisters and I got to have a weekend together. It actually to be the weekend of Halloween. We had so much fun and it makes me want them closer even more! We laughed so hard the whole time we were together and I wish we could do it more. NOW, I am well aware if we were together all the time we would fight like when we were little. But, a good 20-45minute drive wouldn't be all that bad. Especially since my big sister lives 4 hours away:( I wish I would have taken pictures of the fun we had. Although a picture wouldn't do it justice. I miss Jamie and I laughing at Alexis' comments (when she thinks it makes sense and it doesn't). Or disagreeing on something until we have killed the topic. Or just the pure advice a sister can give. I love them and am grateful for them. Love you guys<3

I am really excited about my next post and I hope you are too! It has to do with food and trying to save money. I am currently working on it and will be up in a bit!


IT IS NOT HAPPY PEOPLE
WHO ARE THANKFUL,

IT IS THANKFUL PEOPLE
WHO ARE HAPPY.

1 comment:

  1. Love you too sister! Don't worry, we're working on moving back to the mitten :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!