Wednesday, November 23, 2011

that time of the year

This is the time of the year where everybody says what they are thankful for. I am extremely thankful this year.

Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
Thessalonians 5:18

So here is a list of what I am thankful for currently. 
In no particular order

-Having the Lord in my heart-
-EVERYBODY in my family who picks us up when we need it-
-Jesse Dean, my one and only-
-JoJo who always keeps me guessing-
 -Rae who surprises me more each day-
-Gat Man, who has me wrapped around his finger-
-My church family-who support is never ending-
-Lacey-no matter how much gets in the way, always makes time for me-
-Our home, that keeps me busy-
-My vehicle, that has yet to fail me-
-Music that inspires me-
-Noodles, because I love them-
-Dr. Pepper that is my main beverage-
-My 20somethin mama readers, you guys rock:)-

I may have missed some but they always can be added later right?
Take time to enjoy your family this Thanksgiving and enjoy each calorie you take in;)

The Mama for sure will!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
WE HERE AT 20SOMETHIN MAMA APPRECIATE 
ALL OF OUR READER SUPPORT.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!