Saturday, November 26, 2011

weekend blitz

A night in the Schrock's on a Saturday is quite fun. I feel like these are some of the best times! I was feeling pretty crummy all afternoon, therefore I thought maybe going to see Gatlyn would do the trick to get me back on track. It was definitely what I needed:) He was doing pretty good tonight. His vent settings have been slowly rising which is not good though. Pretty sure he had a lot of edema in his little lungs-they are getting a good amount of crud out of his little lungs. I have some pictures to share with you from a good night of fun at the.






The night include movie and popcorn(which we didn't really watch the movie and made a mess with the popcorn). Then I decided it would be fun to make a yarn mess:) Which turned out to be just as fun as I thought it would be. 

I am in the works on another post as well. Hint Gatlyn is making HUGE improvements:)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!