Wednesday, November 23, 2011

tis a good one

Jess came home from seeing Gat Man today and all he said was, "He looked awesome!"

Made my night to see Jess confident in his progress. I can't wait to see him tomorrow:) It is getting harder to leave him each day and I always wanna go see him. We love that little fella more than he will ever understand. He never ceases to amaze me. 

Please pray for his little lungs to get back to work. I really want him on the other ventilator so I can hold him again. It was a crazy tease when I got to hold him last time(3 weeks ago). Can't wait to give him a squeeze and kiss him all over. 

Someday everything will
make perfect sense.
So, for now, laugh at the
confusion, smile through
the tears, and keep reminding 
yourself that everything 
happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!