Wednesday, April 10, 2013

I Gots the Time Meow

First off lets ignore the fact that I just said "meow" up there....Let's now transfer thoughts to the fact that I am done with school forever. Best. Feeling. Ever. Now on to the "fun" of transferring to full time (which I actually am really looking forward too) and I guess find a place of my own for my sweet cheeks Roo and I. I really don't know why I'd rush it tho, I mean who would buy me EM J's, make the coffee in the morning, do my laundry, cook me dinner, and bring me a crying child when I am in such a deep sleep I don't hear her screaming across the hall. Just kidding, it's time. My gracious parents have put up with me long enough.

Anyways.... on to the purpose of the post. Probably throughout 99.99% of the time I was completing my degree I said a billion million trillion versions of..."Once I'm done with school I will have time to ___________ ." Well folks that time has come, so lets make a list of things I can do (but lets be real I probably won't) because I have the time now.....

Things I have been wanting to do
  • Dig into my "call me crafty if you may" board on Pinterest
  • Learn to Knit
  • Break out my sewing machine again
  • (I am aware of how old lady all the above things sound at the moment)
  • Finnish the book The Shack
  • Make make-up remover
  • Exercise (possibly join a class)
  • Thrift more
  • Keep my room clean
  • Actually do my daily devotional
  • Do fun stuff with the child
  • Vacuum/clean, wash, and get my car an oil change
  • Eat better
  • Keep my nails painted
  • Blog
By the way, I am aware of how slightly pathetic a lot of those sound and how even more pathetic the fact  that I used school as an excuse not to do them is. But heres to a new season of life, a full time working mom, Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I love that list.

    First on my list when I was wrapping up college was "Read books that aren't part of a curriculum" -- I am coming up on 3 years post-grad and I am still gobbling up non-textbook literature like it is my job.

    Congrats! This is good place. Remember these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! I am deff looking forward to not being held captive by expensive textbooks & a computer screen!!

      Delete

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!