Friday, May 10, 2013

It's not that I don't like you....

Okay don't be mad its not that I don't like you or think none of you are highly creative but..... I didn't listen to any of ya"ll. I did the opposite of why all of you suggested for the frame and chose the Instagram collage. Il let you all off the hook for not suggesting it due to the crappy picture I provided... Because I'd have to say it turned out so good!!! I chose this for a number of logical reasons

1. It was the cheapest of the 4
2. I had the pictures I was doing nothing with
3. I thought it would highlight the frame more.

I am so happy with how it turned out! Ill admit though a combo of my being lazy and being horrible at math, I just took the frame up to heirlooms gallery in Lake O and had them do it for a small fee of 25 dollars :) let me know what ya think!



1 comment:

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!