Sunday, September 18, 2011

he's kind of a big deal.

So Gatlyn is now 25 weeks! What a fighter, inspiration, and blessing. This boy isn't giving up and of course I won't. I don't really like to lose and apparently Gatlyn is the same way. haha-I am full of wise cracks and stuff today. You should all feel bad for Jess when he get here tonight;)

I have never taken weekly pictures with my pregnancies. I think this will give the people who normally would see my progress a chance to see what Gatlyn is doing to mama=]



25 weeks means:::
  • I had my glucose test... passed with "flying colors".
  • He should be over a pound now.
  • Could be getting a little fat on him...probably not much though b/c my babies have always been small. (kinda alien like)
  • I have been on bed rest for 5 weeks...
  • I should be getting another ultra sound within the next 2 weeks.
  • A baby without any fluid lost at this point would have a 50% chance of survival. I don't really know where this puts Gatlyn but his chances are getting better:)
Today has been a wonderful day. Got to spend some time with my little ladies and Jess. Then had some family visitors as well. BONUS: Jess is coming back tonight. Which means that I will attempt to be him in Sequence and will so kindly share my tiny little bed. Surprisingly I usually sleep better when he is here even if I do get like a foot of bed. Weird! But, back to the Sequence, he is up 4-3 on our game count. AND...NONE of my nurses or N.A.'s have even heard of Sequence, which I find ridiculous. If you haven't played it, buy it, it's fun. 

I wanted to share some pics of JoJo in her latest hat I made her. It is my favorite one those far.
JoJo is such a cutie:) On her mommy day!

I think Uncle Owen wants a hat too! My baby brother came to visit=]
Have a wonderful day and Count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!