Friday, September 16, 2011

Inspiration & Motivation

I just wanted to share some great verses and passages that seem to be getting me through the days.


'Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.'
Philippians 4:6

'...you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other's faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forave you, so you must forgive others. Above all, clothe yourself with love, which binds us all together in perfect in harmony. And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful."
Colossians 4:12-15

'For our present troubles are small and won't last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory vastly outweighs them and will last forever!'
2 Corinthians 4:17


'So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today.'
Matthew 6:34


This week has seem to fly by. Although I seen the girls Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday=) But, tonight just seems to be one of those nights. I am missing home; my bed, my food, my car, my family. I miss being a mom to all of my kids. I don't want sympathy at all, more or less, I just want to say it. Because if I say it then I get it out there and don't take it out on any of the wrong people(Jess). [I am calling him Jess, JD, lover-O&O is annoying to type] I am annoyed with the fact that I have to chose between the girls and Gatlyn. I know that the girls are completely fine and are doing well and I am thankful for those who have helped and such. I just want to be able to clean them up, take them to the library, make them food. The little things that I have always taken for granted. I will no longer that is for sure, once I can get back to doing them. 

Also, I just want to fast forward these next weeks. I want to know if Gatlyn is going to be fine. I want to know if I am going to be ok. When will his birthday be. Can he make it to 34 weeks? Can I? 

I am well aware that all of these questions cannot be answered... like I said I don't expect answers. 

Rant over...

My wonderful mother surprised Jess and I by getting the girl's pictures taken with Emily Goodemoot Photography. It was a great surprise considering I was planning on getting family pics done this fall. And that is a little hard with me being in the hospital. Emily did a wonderful job. Captured each of my girl's personalities! I want to share a few with you=)


Aren't they sweet? I may be a little partial but they make life good! I can't wait to add Gatlyn to the mix. 

Also--big sister is 39 weeks tomorrow! 

Lots of thanks to all who have helped Jess and I out in any way. So I am off on a mission tonight to crochet and read my devotionals to look for some peace for this heart of mine. I might just do some pinning too. 

God is Great, Miracles Happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!