Friday, September 2, 2011

my home away from home

So, first leg of the journey done. Which means I am back at the hospital. We had an ultra sound this morning and Gatlyn is growing good. He is breech, but, could flip on his own. I am ACTUALLY 22 weeks and 5 days! That is great to know because in 2 days I will be 23 weeks and his chances of survival are growing week by week. So, I will continue to lie in this bed and do whatever I need to do in order to keep my sanity.

I could possibly make it to 34 weeks. Which is 11 weeks away and means I will not step outside until December! Thinking like that is going to drive me nuts. So, I refuse to be pessimistic in any way.

Current goal: 24 weeks

Can't wait to see the girls most likely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!