Tuesday, September 20, 2011

top tuesdays.3

Ten things that make me think, smile, and more thankful this past week. Warning this is a picture loaded post.

ONE: 

TWO:
My wonderful mother and baby sister got my ladies pictures taken to surprise Jess and myself. I was so happy and glad that Emily Goodemoot captured my daughter's spirits and personalities in each picture. She did wonderful work and I cherish these pictures! I know I shared a couple in a earlier post and here are a few more.


Those are some cute kids.

THREE:
The same photographer took little sister's wedding pictures. Which were gorgeous and make me want her to get married all over again. Minus the 2 crazy weeks before hand;)







FOUR:
A little something i am working on for my hubs.

FIVE:
All of the TV shows that are starting

SIX:
I got a manicure and pedicure right here in my bed:)

SEVEN:
Raebug is talking more and more each time I see her.

EIGHT:
Mom and Andi picked me up more yarn. I have made Gatlyn a hat and the girls a hat as well. Then Andi also picked out yarn for a blanket-So i already went through the yarn she got, now, i need more for her blanket.

NINE:
Stella made her arrival this afternoon!!

TEN:
Baby brother came to visit this afternoon too, had a lot of good laughs=]









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!