Friday, September 9, 2011

nine.nine.twothousandeleven

hello there. I just wanted to share some things that I have been thinking about today...

Being that I pretty much have the TV on 24/7 I have been seeing a lot of 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I was in 7th grade and had a dentist appointment that day. As usual my mother took me and had an errand or 2 to do. Then of course we had to hit up McDonald's for a quick bite to eat. In a McDonald's drive thru is where we found out what had happened to our country. It was all over the radio and everything. I went back to school then and we watched it on TV at school. I don't remember really feeling much because being so young I don't think I really understood what was going on. But, I was afraid for what was to come next. Do you remember where you were at, what you were doing?

Next thing I have been thinking about is being stuck in this bed. Believe me when I say this I know it is for more then a good thing. I have the right to be upset though once in awhile... even the therapist says so. (You have to talk to one when your in here at least once) Today is one of the days where I am ready to be a mom to all 3 of my kids! I want to be able to pick up after them and complain about their messes;) I'm sick of not being able to do anything for myself. I spilled a cup of water today and couldn't do anything about it. Ok... enough ranting from me.

Last night, O&O stayed with me. I didn't sleep the best, but I felt like it was when we were first dating. I know so weird, but I got those same butterflies when he came into the room and couldn't stop smiling. Yes, I just seen him Monday so it was only 2 days. Being with him makes me feel comfortable and like it is all going to be fine. (which i am sure it will be) - The only thing better than last night will be tonight! My little ladies will be visiting! I haven't seen them since Monday! I believe that is the longest I have gone without them. For any of you who know me, you know that I am a complete hands on mom. My girls are ALWAYS with me. Rarely do I leave them. So this has been a hard week.

Tonight's agenda will consist of probably a walk down to the children's center. Dinner, snacks, ice cream?, and fireworks. I have been told I will have the best view for the Celebration on the Grand fireworks. Which is very exciting because JoJo already said they would be pretty. So maybe some cuddle time with my girlies will fix this little blue spell I am under.

Now for a little motivational verse my sister sent me and which I have read multiple times the last couple days.

Matthew 6:34 'So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring it's own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today.'


you should read Matthew 6 if you have the time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!