Tuesday, September 6, 2011

top 10 tuesdays.1

So I have a few minutes on my hand during the day and decided to join up with the Tuesday {Ten}. Basically I take some time each Tuesday to let you know what makes me happy, thankful, or gets me thinking. So today is my top 10 tuesday.1:

1. Today this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it; My sweet but definitely not innocent ladies.
What cheezy girls...FYI they were camping so being dirty was the only option.

2. currently love crocheting these cute headbands.
3. I am very thankful for all the love and support that we have been shown the last 22 days!

4. Although I am not outside I can just see that fall is coming! I love fall and everything that comes with it. I will be working on the girl's halloween costumes soon. A cupcake and a lion! 

5. This is so true and lately I am just a sap for words!haha

6. This makes me smile. But we all know that we have to let it go once in awhile. 

7. I don't know anyone who can eat more cookie dough than this girl! This one is egg free.

8. I really want to do this. You put 12 months worth of prepaid date nights in envelopes as a unique gift. Favorite date night for me is just going out to eat and maybe picking up a few new shirts...nothing fancy here.

9. My niece and nephew make me smile too. I love getting pictures from my sisters of the latest faces and looks those two can pull off. 


And finally #10 this week would be the pure fact that God has given Gatlyn another week with mommy. 23 weeks is just a blessing. 


Top Ten {Tuesday} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!