Friday, October 7, 2011

friday fun

So today is Friday;

Semi-long week. Got to see Jess more, but, the girls less. Which turned out better than expected for me. But, those little ladies were missing us. (although i am sure it is mostly in my imagination.) 


Jess and I were laughing at how crazy our girlies are. Each time RaeBug comes I ask her to say different words just to see what else she can say. BTW, that little girl will try to say anything and it sounds about right too. They were off to go home for the first time for the girls since Tuesday morning. What a long week for them. Except I think they enjoy it more than I wish. haha. 


Andi was all excited because Daddy said she could stay up late with him. Boy, when I get out of here I am going to have to whip them all back into shape;)

Here are some pictures from our family night. Which included pizza, breadsticks, slushies & mac n' cheese.

CHEESIN'

seriously Raebug? JoJo doesn't stop dancing!haha

tired?

what is wrong with our children!?

EVERYTIME I pull the camera out that is what Raebug does. Playin with daddy!

they love their daddy

umm...posing?

When she doesn't get what she wants. haaha

Bad of me. but look at that little scruffy child!

Hop Scotchin'


BECAUSE WHEN YOU STOP AND LOOK AROUND, THIS LIFE IS PRETTY AMAZING<3





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!