Monday, October 10, 2011

top tuesdays.6


Obviously this past week was a little boring at first then got REAL exciting. 

1.
I really like this idea.
Ever say, "I will be for sure to pray for you."
and then you forget...this is why you need this:)

2. 
I got to go outside, which was great:)

3. 
JoJo got to go meet her newest cousin Stell bell in Chicago:)

4.
PRETTY CUTE OUTFIT

5.
HAHAHA POOR JESS!

6.
Think this will actually work...

7.

8.
My mother in law gave our house a fall makeover:) 
They are wonderful.

9.
Obviously Gatlyn Tobias Schrock's arrival is the best gift! He arrived October 9th @ 3:51am. This was also the day he was exactly 28 weeks. This was our first MAJOR goal we set. Gatlyn was probably saying, "There I am 28 weeks now, Watch out I'm coming out." Because I started having major contractions at 12am!

10.
Both Jess and I got to change a diaper today. I got lucky and didn't have to change the poopy one:) Jess was stoked to say the least about changing the poopy diaper. Kudos to him. 
Also, Gatlyn was started on breast milk today. He gets 3mL every 3 hours. 
AND. . . I got to meet Stell bell and see Ruth and of course the mommies came with:)

Update on Mama Schrock: Today was a busy day, ready to be home! Sad we can't take him home with us. But, feel like I have been hit by a train tonight. 


A person who truly loves 
you is someone who sees
the pain in your eyes while
everyone else still believes
in the smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!