Tuesday, October 18, 2011

top tuesdays

10 things that made me smile, appreciate, laugh, think, and remind me of what's important in life.

>ONE<
I got to meet Stell Bell<3
FYI: day after I had Gatlyn...cut me some slack.

>TWO<
Pumpkin Fun!

>THREE<
This is a Peanut Butter Cheese Ball and great with Apples:) My mama made it for MOPS at our church and so I made one last night bc it was so good!

>FOUR<
isn't this true. never felt more at peace.


>FIVE<
These are 30 Minute Rolls & delicious:)


>SIX<
JoJo can now button her shirts, of course when she wants.

>SEVEN<
Jess got to hold Cowboy today-and of course-I forgot my camera:(

>EIGHT<
I came home last Tuesday and now have been home a week.

>NINE<
Got to go to church for the first time in awhile and I loved it. Just being around everyone made me happy.

>TEN<
This looks Delish! Nutella and greek yogurt.


LEARN TO
LET THINGS GO
THAT YOU 
CANNOT 
CONTROL





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!