Tuesday, October 4, 2011

top tuesdays.5

hello. i only have 30 min to get this post put together and put it out there. we will see how this goes. i almost didn't even post tonight. i got my stuff together and am going to get it done, who doesn't wanna see the top 10 of my previous week? probably a lot of people... if this is you then stop reading;)


ONE:

Thank you to the Livermore family for such a thoughtful gift. You guys have been taking notes from this blog;) It made me tear up a little bit this morning. You guys have always been so good to my family. Love you! 
Now baby brother can keep my old Dumb and Dumberer forever, considering I haven't had it 3 years:) And loved Bridesmaids.

TWO:
Loving me some Sour Cream & Onion Pringles and good ol' Dr. P

THREE:
Still losing. . . he felt bad so he took off the oser on the end of Mal. What a kind hubster I have.

 FOUR:
My mother brought this awhile ago, I don't feel it has been properly introduced. This is my pumpkin packed with 6 bags of M&M's. AND---there is like 5 different kinds in it. NBD. I shall name him something. . . Gourd or Brutus or any other ideas?

FIVE:
CURRENT CROCHET PROJECTS.
ear warmer finished:)

Going to be a blanket. This will take awhile.

For Gatlyn:)

SIX:
Starting this week or next week on the girls Halloween costumes. Further pics to come:)

SEVEN:
I wanted canvas prints but this will do. WAY cheaper:)


EIGHT:
I must remember this.

NINE:
I have started a new little thing. Everyday at 11am I am going to shut my TV off and just sit and do my devotional(s), read my Bible, pray listen to WCSG, whatever need be for me to just get my mind right for the day. 

TEN:
I am also extra thankful for all of the little to big things people have done for us through this challenging time. We appreciate more than anyone knows. I hope someday we will be able to repay you all. Thanks for your continued thoughts and prayers. 

SOMETIMES YOU GOTTA JUST TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!