Sunday, January 15, 2012

It's The Little Things

It's the little things that make us happy . . . 

Probably one of the most simplest things in life made me so happy this week. That would be Ruth being able to hold her own bottle. I was so happy when I handed it to her and she actually grabbed it, held it, and fed herself. We use glass bottles so because they are a little heavier then most bottles it took awhile longer for her to gain the strength, but she does it now! Let me tell ya I can get a lot done in that time I used to spend feeding her, so that rocks! ... but the sad side of the story is it means she is growing up and becoming less and less of my little baby. So I will force her to let me rock her and feed her before bed ;)

A picture is worth a thousand words. This photo of Jo Jo, Rae and Gat all together, made my week.
 
photo credit to Emily Goodemoot Photography
Dinner and drinks with my friend Rachel was a highlight of my week! We laughed, ate some delish Italian food at Club Lago, shared stories, and drank Stella Artois in honor of my Love Bean. A little girls' night out was just what I needed. She's a friend from college and even though we live in the same city, we don't see each other that often. But that's going to change...we vowed to get-together once a month from now on!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!