Monday, January 9, 2012

not a post for the weary

So this post has been on my mind lately. I have been struggling to get it down in the right way though. So I hope that it translates the way I want it to. I have just been thinking about my friends. A lot of this came from my best childhood friend's bachelorette party. It is amazing how when friends that haven't seen each other in 2-3 months and can pick up right where they left off. I am so glad I have a handful of friends like that. The friends that you like to run into...if you don't want to run into them are you friends really?haha. Either way, I love reconnecting and catching up on friends lives. I am thankful for them. And am glad I got to have some fun with them. I am glad that I allowed myself to have fun.

Then I have my sisters who are my best friends as well. Best friends not because we are sisters but because they make me a better person. I feel like my sisters are my rocks. (Obviously Jess is my main squeeze) Whenever I am just fed up with stuff, or wanna laugh, share a funny thing with they are who I call. Or if I hear something I think they would appreciate, I call them. I like to talk to them about what is going on in their lives and mine. We talk about our husbands...haha...don't worry guys nothing too bad;) Our relationship goes a little like this. I go in the hospital and my sisters were there within 5 hours. Let this be known that Al lived in Albion  still has ruth and joshua and school. And J came up from Chicago and she had just went back down the day before, was pregnant and missed work. My sisters are my ROCKS. They are unbelievable-I only hope they would know I would do the same for them. I have no idea how I would manage without being able to laugh with them. When we get together it is pure fun, sometimes disagreeing but mostly fun.

As I am typing I am realizing why I wanted to write about my best friends. I am so thankful I have them. I  love that I can call them on the way home from the hospital and they will talk to me about whatever I want. Or what they want. I am struggling when I drive back and forth now-it just sucks. I am getting tired, Jess is exhausted and gas sucks. haha- I am just annoyed with my luck.

So after everything has happened we know we don't want anymore kids, so I got a IUD put in. When because this is just how things go, it worked its way out of my uterus and is just floating in my pelvis region. How do they remove you ask...why surgery of course! So yes people I have to have surgery on Friday. SUCKY! Just my luck right. And we will be just getting a tubal ligation done why we are at. We are 100% sure our family is complete.

I know I have went in a couple different directions but I am all over the place right now anyway. Here I am just on cruise control ready for this "season" to be over.

On a wonderful note we are having a photographer come to take our pictures tomorrow at the hospital. First family photos! I will post them as soon as I can I am very stoked about this!!

He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. 
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!