Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Show & Tell: Tunage

We all like to listen to music and listen to it in a lot of different places throughout our day. Whether that may be in the car on the way to the hospital, on our ipods at work or on the subway, or blaring in the house while we clean. Anyways we thought we'd share a tune or two that we each are currently diggin' Perhaps they'll become a hit for you

I am currently lovin' Foster the Peoples entire CD. Particularly I find myself putting their song "I would do anything for you" on repeat. Its the kind of song that's upbeat but calm if ya know what I mean. Great to blast while your cleaning the house or cooking dinner. At work I enjoy their whole CD along with some Ellie Goulding.


Foster The People - I Would Do Anything For You .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

I personally like a little bit of everything. Right now I don't have any one song that I am into. But whenever I want to get moving I put in my Black Eyed Peas; The Beginning. It makes me clean a little more efficiently. And the lyrics aren't too bad for the girls. It is pretty funny to watch them dance to it though! But if I am in need of a pick me up, I put on 91.3 WCSG. That usually will lift my spirits and get my head in the right place. 

I'm gonna go ahead and take this opportunity to give our good friend Brad a shout out! He performs under the name, Hello Rainey. If you like pop/pop rock you will definitely enjoy his catchy music. You can buy his album on iTunes or Amazon. Seriously, I find myself singing it at random times, even if I haven't listened to it that day. 

Not only do I enjoy his music, but so does the Love Bean! How do I know my little Love Bean likes his music? One day while I was trying to cook dinner, she was super fussy and just wouldn't settle down, I had a my iTunes on shuffle and as soon as one of his songs came on she calmed right down. Recently he asked me to design a logo for his production company, High Score Productions, and I gladly agreed. In returned he recorded a couple of lullabies for Stella! I'm so excited she has her own special songs! If you still don't believe me, last week Brad and his wife came over to hang out, and every time he would talk, Love Bean would just stare at him. I imagine she wondering, "how the heck did you get out of the computer?"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, we love feedback!